Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Tis the Season for Chocolate

So, how do I start this post?  I'm  not talking about cooking.  hmmm

So, we were out all morning yesterday with my great friend Amy.  Funny, she thinks that some day she would like to have twin boys.   Read this first girl! LOL  Continuing, I came home and put Brady to bed.  He was tired and said he was ready for nap, but then when it was time he was having none of that.  Well, I  needed a nap and after checking my mail on the computer upstairs decided to go down to my room.  This required me walking past Brady's room.  So, while getting closer (and he was still playing in his room) I started to smell something.  I just sighed knowing I was probably not getting my nap.  Not for the fact that I smelled something but for the fact that is simply was just not going to nap.

Upon opening the door to Brady's room an aroma hit me, and this wasn't a good aroma.  With my initial glance I noticed his diaper as well as his pants were off.  He has begun to take off dirty diapers off - one of the first stages of potty training.  Usually he will take off his diaper if there is poop in it but quite often he plops it out onto the floor.  Yeah, yum right?!  Well, this time the diaper was empty...completely.  OMC!  Where was the poop?

I know you are so enthralled with my daily life by now.  I know you would just love to know exactly what he did with the poop.  By now, if you have read his other adventures, you might even think you know what he did with you poop.  Well, I'm glad to say that he did NOT eat any!  He did, however, think that the radio was a potty.  He thought that Kendra's cabbage patch kid birth certificates were toilet paper and...well, I'll just stop there.  It took me about 40 minutes to thoroughly clean the room.

Later I called my mom to tell her about the daily grind.  I pleaded with her knowing that I was not this bad as a child.  This is not my "payback."  I'm blaming this one on Kevin.  Got to be his.  However, I am the one home during the day enduring the "payback."  Not fair.  Not fair at all!

In addition, he did it again later in the day.  I was downstairs folding clothes when Kendra yelled down that he was taking his diaper off. I went running upstairs but not fast enough (and I was flying!).  He had already plopped the poop on the floor as I jumped into the room.  AGH! 

Side note:  He also flushed his last paci down the toilet three days ago. 

What are the lessons to learn here:  You tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment