Monday, December 6, 2010

Would You Like Some Eggnog?

Put a fresh pot of water on the stove to heat for tea.  Picked up Carson to take to my room for a diaper change.  Sat down on the floor, unbuttoned his onesie, took the diaper off, cleaned his cute little rump...then realized I heard Brady doing something in the kitchen.  Despite the fact that I have done myself in time after time, I had the notion that I again left the fridge unlocked.  Running as fast as I could the 50 or so feet it is from my bedroom to the kitchen, I find an interesting development awaiting me.  Ahh no, he didn't just sit there.  He couldn't just play with his toys, wooden spoons...forks for all I care.  Noooooo. 

Brady - hahaha - Brady took off the pot of water heating on the stove (yep, gonna have to think about that one for future incidents), took off the lid, poured some water out onto the floor, got the dozen eggs out of the fridge, spilled them as he took it out (my guess), cracked one or two into my pot of water, put the cracked parts into the kitchen sink and that is when I entered.   Ta dah.  Please don't think this is the last event that will happen today.  No, it's only 12:30.  So, now we have two new recipes to add to Brady's cookbook:  Pancakes and Eggnog.

Yes, you read all of that right.  And all of this took place in the matter of 2 minutes.  I seriously think that some of his antics could be placed in the book Ripley's Believe it or Not

Until the next interesting development...

1 comment:

  1. Yep, you can't close your eyes on them:)

    Following your lovely blog and inviting you to add this at http://olahmomma.com/momlounge - a mommy blogger directory and more, where you can also meet more mom bloggers like you and get connected with them by visiting your profile after registration. You can Shout there too:)

    You can also add there your giveaways and business links; get featured by sharing your crafts, recipes and interesting musings.

    Following us back is deeply appreciated. Thanks and have a great day!

    http://olahmomma.com -- blogging and connecting blogging moms.
    {all moms welcome}

    ReplyDelete