Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Hard Ball + Eye = Crying

Boys will be boys.  I thought Brady would be the one who first got a black eye (from some kid he'd been bullying!) , but I was wrong.  His beautiful, little brother got the un-pleasure of trying the look out first...thanks to his brother Brady.  All I will say is Brady has a tendancy to throw things and Carson has a tendancy to be in the way.  Poor Carcar.  Mommy ran downstairs (crying too!), got out the booboo bear (which is used quite often in our home) and placed it over the sad little eye.  Yeah, try to get a 11 month old to keep a cold patch on their eye for more than 10 seconds.  I gave him everything in the house to hold - didn't work.  I was able to leave it on, and off, for about 15 minutes.  Good enough - it would have to be.  He's healing up slowly and we have pictures to keep for those little life moments of guilt when they get older. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment