Tuesday, October 26, 2010

The Latest and Not so Greatest

Today we ventured out to a new consignment shop in Cornelius.  I had to get out of the house before I went crazy and I was just hoping that the boys would comply.  Well, Brady was actually being good until another little boy went into the "play" room with him. Then I hear that little boy yelling/crying and knew that Brady had done something.  Yeah, there is no question now.  His behavior has actually gotten very bad this last month.  I'm not so sure about the terrible twos because Kendra's 3's were worse.  And, with Brady turning 3 in Jan. I hope this late onset isn't a glimspe at things to come.  God, help me.

I digress...Brady had hit the boy in the face with a small train.  I made him apologize and then come sit by me.  He ended up hitting him one or two more times by the time we left.  I should just wear a sign on my back that says, "I apologize for anything my son did, is about to do, or is thinking about doing to your kid."  Seriously! 

Then I wanted to go to the Fresh Market and it's now about 11:00.  I thought they could hold out just a bit longer.  I knew Brady was getting tired but he is usually good while we are out.  Not today.  He pretty much screamed the whole time we were in the store. I don't even know why.  I could never figure out what he was saying.  He even screamed at the meat counter because he wanted to see a different kind of meat.  TIRED!  So, I quickly shopped and got in the car as quick as I could.  He fell asleep on the way home and of course, will not go to bed now.  AHHHHHHHHHHH!

Okay, so go back to Sunday.  Kevin had the kids all weekend because I was taking my last real estate class.  He did great...until Sunday before I got home. To just get to the point, Brady and Kendra ended up in our bathroom while daddy was outside.  Brady got ALL of my liquid herbs and pretty much anything else that was on the counter and poured it all out.  My herbs were gone, bottles were broken one on the driveway and inside and the bathroom was a wreck.  He even put cracks in our glass living room table.  We've had that table for almost 13 years and it's never broken.  I thought it was impossible as thick as it is...but leave it to my child.

Eveything he says right now is NO and he doesn't do too much that is not bad in some way or another.  It's time to start praying.  Again, God help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment