Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Recurring events

Brady had a tendancy to make hats out of whatever he sees.  He quite frequently will make a hat out of a bowl or a trashcan.  Cute, but there is only so many times you can see this...oh who am I kidding.  It's always cute.  Well, that is until he tries it on your head. 

The other day he was being very good so I delighted him with a small bowl of ice cream.  I sat him at the table and he was very happy with himself...and his bowl of ice cream.  I then went to use the restroom and on my way back he was up already walking around the living room.  I am always troubled when he leaves the table before I see him because I wonder what happens to the utensils and the plates.  As I walked around the corner into the kitchen, there I saw a bowl sitting atop Carson's head.  It did not dawn on my until 10 seconds later that it was the orange bowl Brady had eaten his ice cream out of.  I immediately took it off and now Carson was adorned with melted chocolate ice cream streaming down his face and his head. 

Oh, that is what brothers are for I can hear Brady saying as we tell this story in 10 years!

Carson got a bath and Brady got no more ice cream...not without mommy there anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment