Monday, July 26, 2010

That's What I Get

One day last week Brady was just having another Brady day.  He had constantly hit his sister and I all morning and I finally put him in his room in timeout for a few minutes.  Kendra and I had been playing a card game.  I was going to get him out and she asked if we could just have a few more minutes without him to finish playing.  I'm such a sucker.

About 5 minutes later, having not finished the game, I opened his door to him saying "poop, poop."  Great I thought.  Uh, huh.  He had taken off his diaper and spread poop on the floor in front of the door.  I think he had then tried to clean it up, because he does that, as it was wiped all over the diaper and then he put the diaper by the window...more poop on floor.  UGHHHHHH!  See, that's what I get for putting him in timeout.  Smart boy isn't he.  I'm sure he was thinking, "You won't do that again mommy, will you?"  Eye roll, huff, sigh!  Insert exclamation!

I spent 20 minutes cleaning it up with laundry stain remover as we were out of carpet cleaner.  Needless to say I went to the store that night to purchase more Resolve.  It is a staple in our house these days.  :-)

Until the next episode...

No comments:

Post a Comment