Sunday, July 18, 2010

How it came to be

My husband said something funny last night that rung a bell with me.  As he was talking to Kendra and explaining why he or we could not play with her earlier that day, he said it was because of "the Brady factor."  I just thought that was so cute.  So, I decided to start the story of Brady's life - here for all to view and hopefully chuckly at.  I'm sure we will not be chuckling at first to some of the stories, but in time will find them humorous.

As I was thinking about how to go about telling our stories and figuring out how I wanted to express our family, I thought of God first.  I racked my brain for a few minutes and then for some reason "benefactor" kept coming to my mind.  Well, then I had to go look it up even though I know what it means.  Sometimes there is hidden meaning behind words.  I read through all the definitions online and came up with what I think is the perfect meaning to the blog and Brady: The Brady Factor.  God has given us the gift of our son and a benefactor often gives a gift.  Brady is a gift from above and he rewards us each day through his wonderful personality.  Not inserting sarcasm YET!  I hope to be able to do justice to the "gifts" he gives us each day of the year.  Sarcasm inserted now. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment