Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Kevin and I went to NY for a short trip this past weekend.  My mom, our saving grace, was staying with the kids and keeping house.  I called a few times and texted just to make sure Brady had not done anything to anyone of them, her included.  Yeah, you know him by now...he's that bad. :-)

On Sunday before our flight I texted her several times with no response.  I called and she didn't answer.  I was starting to get worried.  Then she called me back and told me the story.  I'm not sure why she was outside but Brady was not.  Do you see where I am going?  He's inside by himself...she's outside with the others and Kendra had to pee.  Uh, huh...door locked!  That's my Brady...and funny thing is that I told my mother in law when she was here not to let him inside by himself because this would happen.  I thought my own mother knew better. (laughing)

Short story: Mom sent Kendra to our neighbors to pee (since she was screaming she had to pee) and S came over to help.  I'm sure mom was getting irriated at this point and was no doubt yelling for him to open the door - that is what usually happens to me. :-)  S came over and offered him a cookie and let her hold him...he opened the door - of course!  I told mom she has to bribe him to open the door.  He doesn't do threats or anger.  It just makes him yell louder, "No."  I told her my secrets to getting the door open and she has now burned them into her memory.  So, she'll have another go at the end of this month.  Guess I could tell her about the key under the house too. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment