Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just Scared!

Brady has grown up over the last couple of months.  We've been through hitting and throwing stuff at school.  To him trying to use the potty by himself...been interesting.  Did I mentioned I tried the no clothes on approach last week...well, on the bottom anyway.  One day is just not enough for that.  But, it was fun while it lasted...yeah right!

Now, he has taken to not wanting to take naps!!!!!!!!  UGGGHHHH!!!!!!!!!  Are you kidding me?  There is no way I am letting him stop that right now.  He is actually upstairs as I type this kicking the door and, I suppose, jumping on everything.  It is only a matter of time before he learns how to 1)either open the door knob or 2) take the whole thing off.  LOL (but in fear!)  It sounds as if he is tearing the room "down."  And you might how I can sit here through that knowing he may be tearing our house apart (literally).  Well, it's just stuff and personally, my "quiet" time is more important to my sound mind than that "stuff" he may be breaking or tearing up.  Oh gosh...as long as it's not poop!  HAHAHAHA

But really...I have so many stories to tell and so little time to put them all down on here.  I will say that Brady is getting better.  He seems to be maturing just a bit.  Amy said that he and Emma played great all morning and that shocked me. Pleased, but shocked.  I'm always wondering what is next...so until then. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment