Wednesday, September 29, 2010

He's soooooo 2!

How do you get a 2 year old to sit still to do a mini lesson?  YOU DON'T!  At least I don't.

He will not sit still for me to teach him a lesson.  I can get about 45 sec and that's it.  Now, put on a movie and he'll sit there for an hour.  Maybe I should just buy a bunch of Veggie Tale movies and teach it that way.  Today I tried to sing a song and have him sing it with me.  It was something about a pumpkin and it had hand movements.  I told him to do it with me and he flat out looked at me like I was crazy and said, "Nooooo," in that sweet Brady voice.  HAHA  Okay, so I did show it to him before and maybe it was a little silly but come on...he's 2!  "How old are you," I ask him.  "2," he says as he holds up one finger on each hand.  LOL

So, now I'm on to the task of figuring out how to engage him long enough to teach him his colors and bible verses.  Great!  Only God can help me.  And one more thing God, potty training.  Be with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment